Sunday 27 May 2007

Getting Better

OK, so last time I wrote I was kinda complaining about a lot of stuff. Its looking better now. We (Sadie and I) had a meeting with Paddy where I brought up a lot of my concerns and then I left and Sadie brought up even more of hers. That was last Thursday, so there hasn't been much time for things to change, but it seems like things will get better. Theres only two weeks left, so I'll just let it ride; its too late to start things at primary really. So the work should continue as planned...
just its been so slow we don't have much time left.

Aside from all that things are good. Eilidh and I went to Cape Coast Castle today, which was a good trip, and then walked from there to the internet cafe (about 2mins walk). We got drenched - we just made it in time for the rain to slacken off. m looking forward to the week - the group will be back together again. Everyone else has gone on little expeditions, leaving Eilidh, Rob and I in Brenu.

No comments: