Sunday 22 April 2007

Hate driving love getting there

I've just driven back from Lorna's. We went shopping whilst we were there; spent about 30 in Primark and got a number of T-shirts light trousers and stuff. Lorna got me a lovely shirt, which I wasn't sure about at the time...its grown on me since I wore it home - v comfy, as were the trousers. But I still hate driving long distances. My neck and shoulders are now very stiff, and I could do with a massage. And I'm not going to see Lorna until I get back now. That's sad - we've been together a year and a couple of months now, and she's never been more than a phone call away baring a couple of short holidays. I'm not sure how I will cope. I hope I will be too busy to get particularly homesick, and I'll be able to get glimpses of home as I get into Internet cafés.

The preparations continue to go on. Every time something gets sorted something else comes up...but they are getting less and less important, so I don't think anything *essential* will be forgotten. Apart from that...life is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like the shirt! (told u so!) I'm really gunna miss you! but i'm glad that u r going. means i might get some revision done or the odd early night! I will however find it a little more difficult to keep my self as occupied as u will be in ghana! (i spelt it right this time!) but i'm sure i will manage! i can plan our trip to dorset in the summer! gunna worry myself sick whilst you are out there, and will be counting down the days till u get back! go out, enjoy and remember my moral: "You can do anything so long as you face it with a smile and trust your heart!"