Saturday 21 April 2007

Staying with my girl

Im staying with Lorna (my wonderful and long suffering girlfriend*) for the weekend which is wonderful. I think I have pretty much ordered or bought everything Im gonna need in Ghana; I just ordered the last two books from amazon, and we spent the afternoon shopping for light clothes to take back.

Im afraid I got back from holiday last week, but have been too rushed to post here. Its been a bit hectic getting everything sorted out. I discovered on wednesday that my debit card -my only plastic money - wouldn't work in Ghana because there are no mastercard terminals. It all seems to be coming together now.

OK, I have to go to tescos and buy some more groceries with L, so this is it.


*she says just long term. I pity her for putting up with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That weekend was amazing! one i won't forget to quickly! (especially r=teaching u to dance! hehehe!)